True POS. is an innovative provider of Payment Processing Services to small and medium size merchants in the United States. We provide Card Processing and ATM Services in an efficient cost effective professional approach. We continue to see aggressive growth and are also now engaged in new growth opportunities.
Description of Sales Executive:
We are seeking a high performance, self-motivated Sales Executives who possess a true entrepreneurial spirit and good business sense. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building business relationships with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be able to identify the customers’ business needs and communicate the proper value proposition by matching the right solution to those needs. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying customer objectives, mapping True POS capabilities to these objectives, and promote a valued based relationship for a continuous partnership and positive impact on the daily lives of True POS Merchants.
We offer a $50,000.00 base salary plus commission, and the opportunity to earn residual income as well. As your portfolio grows, so does your residual income. Excellent sales support and training will be provided. This is a full time position.
- Sales Execution: Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota in the assigned territory by acquiring new customers, and expanding sales with existing accounts. Implement marketing and sales strategies as directed by leadership.
- Territory Planning: Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives across assigned sales territory. Regularly view reports to align sales opportunities with strategic objectives to drive growth in assigned accounts.
- Relationships: Build and develop excellent relationships in your territory. Plan, coordinate, and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and optimizing the use of True pos products and services. Promote True pos brand via face-to-face and virtual interactions with targeted customers, engaging them in interactive, in-depth discussions about our products and service offerings.
- Resilience: Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts
- Solution Orientated: Recognize changes in the work environment, to develop and implement alternate plans to achieve objectives
True POS offers:
- Starting salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- Residual program designed to help you build equity in your future
- Continuous sales and product training
- 24/7 Customer service support
- Online Agent Reporting Portal for your accounts and payouts
- 2+ Years of Outside sales experience required
- Excellent Selling, Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Strong customer focus, demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Must be available and willing to travel
- Excellent communicators with the ability to grow, build and maintain business relationships
- Goal Oriented and organized with excellent time management
- Self- disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- You are organized and have excellent time management
- You fearlessly take initiative to grow new business relationships in existing and new markets.
- You influence action and buy-in naturally
- You operate with a high level of integrity and build trust quickly
- You have the keen ability to read situations quickly, being nimble to anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- You’re a great listener
- You have a track record for your sound judgment and decision-making ability
- You are driven to consistently go above and beyond
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Door-to-door: 1 year (Required)