True POS is an innovative provider of Payment Processing Services to small and medium size merchants in the United States. We provide Card Processing and ATM Services in an efficient cost effective professional approach. We continue to see aggressive growth and are also now engaged in new growth opportunities.
Description of Customer Service Representative:
We are looking for individuals who have excellent Phone Skills, are motivated by success and have the ability to connect and build relationships. The ideal candidate is one who is able to thrive in a challenging fast passed environment, is self-motivated, is able to communicate clearly and effectively, is able to provide excellent customer service and is able to execute with speed and accuracy.
As a True POS Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
• Professionally handle inbound calls from customers and making sure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately
• Logging clear and detailed notes in the customer care system for each call
• Technical troubleshooting and gathering information from customers in order to properly and accurately identify the issue and find the appropriate solution
• Providing World Class Customer Service by satisfying the customers queries to the best of your knowledge in a professional manner
• Resolve customer issues accurately and in a timely manner
• Follow-up with customers according to the set follow-up schedule
• Take all needed action to ensure our customers always receive world-class support
• Perform any other office duties as assigned
True POS offers:
• Starting base salary
• Career growth opportunities – We promote from within
• Life and Medical Insurance benefits
• This is a Full Time Position
• High School diploma required, College degree a plus
• One or more years of Customer Service experience is required.
• High Energy and Goal Oriented.
• Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques.
• Excellent Communication, Relationship Building and Customer Service skills,
• Prioritization, Account Forecasting / Planning, Negotiating and Consultative Selling skills,
• Superior Organizational and Time Management skills.
• Ability to perform without direct supervision,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000.00 per year