Technical Support Representative
Location: San Antonio, TX
True POS is an innovative provider of Payment Processing Services and software to small and medium size merchants in the United States. At True POS, we pride ourselves on providing customized, tailor-made solutions that get the job done for our customers. We continue to see aggressive growth and are in search of team members that are a great fit for our culture, hard-working and committed to exceptional service.
A Technical Support Representative is expected to work with customers and partners to identify technical pain-points. They should achieve resolution by examining common trends and underlying problems and by applying a sensible thought process to the troubleshooting they are performing based on the training they have received.
- Research and resolve credit card terminal and point-of-sale systems’ issues from our merchants and our sales partners.
- Listening attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Improve customer experience by listening, identifying problems, and fixing them.
- Provide resolution by identifying problems, researching answers & guiding merchants through corrective steps.
- Receive & resolve inbound calls, emails, chats, tasks, and tickets.
- This position requires attention to detail, good-work ethic; employees are required to complete projects under tight deadlines even when there are competing requirements or changes in assignments.
- As a Support Technician, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
- Demonstrate exemplary performance and attendance.
- Must be flexible in work hours to accommodate our growth needs (after hours and weekends).
- Must be willing and available to travel to sites when needed. This job might require constant travel so employees must demonstrate absolute willingness to travel.
- Must be able to work under no supervision whatsoever
- Bachelor’s degree or matching experience
- Interpersonal skills to coordinate and interact with other departments
- Highly creative, excellent management skills, and forward-thinking
- Minimum of 2 years’ working with Point-of-Sale Systems (examples include Dinerware, Aloha, Micros) is a must.
- Must have advanced knowledge of working with windows-based operating systems as well as Android-based systems
- Self-driven and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Full knowledge of all relevant computer applications
- Experience working with HubSpot or Salesforce will be an added advantage
- Must be a person of integrity
- Dental, Vision, Health insurance, 401K
- Paid time off
- Remote work acceptable with approval
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible