True POS is a sales driven company within the Merchant Services industry. We work beside businesses across the United States by providing Card Processing, Equipment and ATM Services to Merchants. True POS is the next step in elevating your business by choosing our services!
Description of Sales Executive:
We are seeking a high performance, self-motivated Outside Sales Executives who possess a true entrepreneurial spirit and good business sense. As an Outside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building business relationships with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be able to identify the customers’ business needs and communicate the proper value proposition by matching the right solution to those needs. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying customer objectives, mapping True POS capabilities to these objectives, and promote a valued based relationship for a continuous partnership and positive impact on the daily lives of True POS Merchants.
We offer a guaranteed $50,000.00 base salary plus commission (W2, Not 1099). We also offer the opportunity to earn residual income as well. As your portfolio grows, so does your residual income. Excellent sales support and training will be provided. This is a full time position.
- Sales Execution: Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota in the assigned territory by acquiring new customers, and expanding sales with existing accounts. Implement marketing and sales strategies as directed by leadership.
- Territory Planning: Plan and organize daily sales call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of sales objectives across assigned sales territory. Regularly view reports to align sales opportunities with strategic objectives to drive growth in assigned accounts.
- Relationships: Build and develop excellent relationships in your territory. Plan, coordinate, and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and optimizing the use of True POS products and services. Promote the True POS brand via face-to-face and virtual interactions with targeted customers, engaging them in interactive, in-depth discussions about our products and service offerings.
- Resilience: Demonstrate persistence to accomplish objectives despite disappointments and/or rejection of original efforts
- Solution Orientated: Recognize changes in the work environment, to develop and implement alternate plans to achieve objectives
True POS offers:
- Starting salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Vehicle Expense Allotment (Travel Expenses)
- 401K Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Residual program designed to help you build equity in your future
- Continuous sales and product training
- 24/7 customer service support
- Online Agent Reporting Portal for your accounts and payouts
- You are organized and have excellent time management
- You fearlessly take initiative to grow new business relationships in existing and new markets.
- You influence action and buy-in naturally
- You operate with a high level of integrity and build trust quickly
- You have the keen ability to read situations quickly, being nimble to anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- You’re a great listener
- You have a track record for your sound judgment and decision-making ability
- You are driven to consistently go above and beyond
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Matching
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Door-to-door: 1 year (Required)